Follow the flute nose dynasty into a new adventure and check out the first full trailer for the forthcoming adventure game The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk, scheduled for release on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac and Linux in September 2017.
The trailer arrives following a successful E3 appearance, where the highly-anticipated animated adventure from developer Studio Fizbin and Publisher Headup Games received a nomination for the ‘Best of E3 2017’ award from WorthPlaying.
In a Nutshell – The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses!
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you.
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!