Thanks again for all your constructive feedback, it’s really helpful. Much obliged!
Thanks to your great support we can announce a first set of fixes that we have applied to Commandos 2 HD Remaster. This new fix updates the game to v1.05.
Here’s the changelog:
- Added: First implementation of camera zoom with the mouse wheel. This is a work-in-progress feature but already makes a substantial difference to the gameplay experience
- Added: Steam Cloud support has been activated
- Improved: Russian text visibility improved
- Improved: More readable game save confirmation
- Fixed: Issue where the tutorial would result in skipping the first mission
- Fixed: Issue where smoke grenades would prevent Action Select Windows from being closed
- Fixed: Issue with incorrect display of gate textures
- Fixed: Molotov Cocktail can now be thrown through windows
- Fixed: Game no longer freezes when clicking on objective diary
- Fixed: 3D Character models are now visible on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel tower
We would very much appreciate your further feedback on these fixes and improvements, especially with the new camera zoom.
We will continue to add new fixes to the game in the coming days and will keep you updated on our progress. First and foremost, we are concentrating on improving the game’s performance and the most frequently reported bugs from the community.
As always, our heartfelt thanks for your support!
Yippie! Entertainment x Kalypso Media