Vampires and other creatures of the night!
Update 1.03 for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. This update fixes several bugs and errors that lead to crashes. A detailed list of all changes can be found below.
Your Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars team
- Fixed errors, that lead to crashes for some users. For example, by reducing the complexity of the Arcane Barrage visual effect and a change to how certain assets unload.
- Saving the game between the two final battles no longer results in freezes/crashes.
- The end turn warning text now says “pressing” rather than “clicking”.
- “Warmont Champion” Trophy can now properly be unlocked.
- The second objective in Moroia Mission 2 is now properly translated in all languages.
- The Realm info screen is now fully translated in all languages.
- The “play card” highlight is now always disabled after playing a card.
- Hovers on Notifications now show correctly.
- Fixed the formatting of Ruling cards for the Russian language.
- “Available Action Points” notification for an army is now properly removed when merging two armies.
- Urhammu no longer wears his crown in cutscenes when he isn’t supposed to.
- Nosfernus Sandbox and Campaign saves are now correctly labeled.
- “Eroe” Trophy description now reads correctly in Italian.
- The correct L3 button prompt is shown in the tutorial.