Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive today shared the next developer featurette for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, diving deep into the game’s unique blend of turn-based vampiric combat and empire management.
The penultimate developer featurette, filmed at Palindrome Interactive, continues to explore Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars‘ unique gameplay fusion of empire management and strategic, turn-based combat, detailing the overworld-esque ‘Kingdom Mode’ and microcosmic ‘Battle Mode’, in which players will amass then pit their vampire army against those of rival clans, and hordes of monstrous beasts. The featurette also delves into the classes of unit unique to each clan and some of the tactics players can wield to strengthen their chances of victory on the battlefield.
Those who missed the first two instalments in the Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars developer featurette series can catch up below:
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The closed beta is available to those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
Fans thirsty for more Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars can tune in to an exclusive livestream today (6pm BST/1pm EST) on the official Kalypso Media Twitch channel, hosted by Rebecca Falktorp from Palindrome Interactive.
Title: Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Platforms: Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One,
Developer: Palindrome Interactive
Genre: Empire management/turn-based strategy
Release date: 28/08/2020 – Win-PC, PS4,
Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Battle mode.
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.