Vampires and other creatures of the night,
Update 1.02 for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available on Steam. This update applies several bug fixes and improvements, such as the option to choose between DirectX and OpenGL.
A detailed list of these can be found below.
Thank you for your comprehensive feedback and support thus far.
Your Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars team
- Added the option to choose between DirectX and OpenGL. We recommend using OpenGL with AMD graphic cards if crashes have been observed.
- Added localized cinematic subtitles
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Fixed multiple rare issues which caused restriction in the game progress
- Fixed not being able to swap units when both armies are full
- Fixed shrine effects not getting displayed on unit cards
- Fixed shrine effects staying active after moving the unit away from the shrine
- Fixed lord UI not getting updated after replacing an item
- Fixed unit models staying upright after getting defeated in battle
- Fixed warning “Armies with action points” still being displayed even if no armies have action points left
- Fixed player Aspiration pop-up getting displayed for too long
- Fixed Aspiration pop-up not being localized in all languages
- Fixed “Blight” spell being blocked by shrine effects
- Fixed “Corpse Explosion” spell being usable on targets above 33% health
- Fixed flickering in game lights
- Fixed being able to cast the upgraded “Blood Storm” spell after lord died
- Fixed “Shady Deal” card being able to get applied multiple times for the same purchase
- Fixed an exploit using the “Forbidden Knowledge” card