We’ve got another update for the Port Royale 4 Beta, fresh off the boat!
This update will feature once again a lot of bugfixes, that could be tackled with help of your feedback!
Thank you for supporting Port Royale 4 and reporting!
Please keep it up!
Find below a full list of all bugfixes in this update:
New Features & Improvements
- Proper illustration of Tropical storms.
User Interface & Display
- Besieged city: missing dialog box.
- Campaign: Situation control – Dialogs do not continue when reloading.
- Automatic Trade Routes: Convoy HUD – Route is not correctly displayed as active.
- Cutted text under ‘Tips&Tricks – Pirates’
- Cutted text under Tips&Tricks – Tactics’
- Cannot open cities via LMB.
- Pause screen: Game is not resumed immediately.
- Pause screen: Dialogue and campaign continues.
- Company / Balance sheet: Active trade routes are not displayed.
- Settings/Option: UI audio not adjustable.
- Convoy: Repair – Missing User Message.
- Convoy: War – No letter of marque, missing User Message.
- Displayed repair time not shown correctly.
- Odd price in view warehouse – ship is being displayed.
- Trade with city: Convoy: Fill level in trade window is not displayed correctly.
- Sailors / settlers embarkation – Slider behaves differently.
- Arrow is turned incorrectly.
- Button is not locked.
- Arrows moved.
Campaign &Free Mode
- Some tasks are triggered too early.
- Free mode: Final rating at the end of the game is missing.
- Free mode: Green bars different in the trade window.
- Spain Campaign: Last task block is not fulfilled.
- Spain Campaign: John Hawkins – Missing mission marker and sound.
- Spain Campaign: Generic Viceroy orders triggered too early.
- Campaign: Situation control – Task updates are triggered too early.
- Campaign: Situation control – Viceroy dialogues repeat / events are triggered twice.
- Captain: Info layout not shown correctly.
- Ships with 0 HP do not sink.
- Endscreen: Icon is displayed via dialogue.
- Manual sea battle: New value “Battle-level”.
- Military convoys are not sunk after victory.
- Building construction: AI uses toolmaker incorrectly.
- Fixed Crash, while editing a route.
- Convoy no longer follows route.
- Trading route: Average price is incorrect.
- Edit trade routes: Moving cities is broken.
- Large warehouse: Capacity too small.
- Viceroy’s order: Delivering Bakery products not properly intended.
- Atmospheric sound cannot be regulated.
- Siege: City besieged several times.
- Options/Settings: minor changes to audio settings are not saved.
- Options/Settings: Audio – Value changes by itself.
- Sea battle sound is triggered too often.
- Automatic trade routes: convoys become inactive after lost sea battle.
- When clicking ‘Hand over commodities’ to host the feast in the Church does not properly work.
- Cannot attack convoy near Gibraltar.
- Sorting city selection.
- Tutorial – Marker positions are moved.
- Tutorial – Block at game start.
- Dialogs – Close Icons (X) not for consoles available.
- Tutorial 08 – Arrow is displayed.
- Game Tips – are opened behind Game Menu Dialog.
- Tutorial 07 – Arrows are displayed in the wrong place.
- Tutorial 06 – Marker positions faulty / double.
- Naval Battle: selection of tactics not in button legend.
- Tutorial 02 – Lighthouse legend confusing.
- Tutorials: Limited interactions are not reflected in button legend.
- Tutorials: “Next” button blurs with the background.
- Buttons are displayed in sea battle.
- Game Tips – Left column does not scroll down.
- Odd screen between intro and main menu.
- Sailors cannot be transferred from town to ship.
- D-Pad button illustration is missing in the UI during Naval Battles.