A new update for Tropico 6 (version 6.2) is available now!
Please find further information below:
- Added Halloween event.
- Halloween-themed Main Menu
- Autumn style foliage
- Flowers in parks/ on buildings got replaced by pumpkins
- Halloween palace customization (Garden) is available. (The Halloween palace customization is available via “garden” option in the palace customization menu during the Halloween event.)
- Please Note: The palace customization will be removed when the event is over
- Increased population soft-cap to 2000.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese language support (PT-BR).
- Fixed crash caused by “Chocolate” demand.
- Fixed issues where save-game titles were not updated correctly after overwriting.
- Improved grid-snapping while placing buildings.
- Offices in “Corporate Business” work mode now generate the correct amount of money.
- Fixed issue where invalid blueprints could be unlocked.
- Fixed issue with landmarks not unlocking properly after heists.
- Fixed several graphical glitches.
- Fixed several crashes.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue wherein relocation was not possible after election speech.
- [Multiplayer] ‘Non-aggression’ and ‘transparency pact’ now revoke properly.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed Palace repair button.