Publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Gaming Minds Studios have today announced that Railway Empire – Complete Collection is now available to purchase on Windows PC and Linux, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. A launch trailer is available below.
Since the series’ debut in early 2018, Railway Empire has captured over 100 years of steam revolution and delivered carriages of content to players including 13 free updates, 8 extensive DLCs spanning iconic locations such as the Rocky Mountains, Sweden and Mexico, and brought to life 83 historically authentic locomotives. Railway Empire – Complete Collection reflects the constant improvement and new content developed together with the community, offering the most comprehensive railway tycoon experience currently available on PC and consoles.
Follow the Railway Empire development story from launch until now on the Steam community timeline.
Title: Railway Empire – Complete Collection
Platforms: Windows, Linux, PlayStation®4, Xbox One
Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
Genre: Rail tycoon simulator
Release date: Out now
It’s the Industrial Revolution, and the steam locomotive revolution is conquering the continents of the known world, with these great “Iron Horses” kick-starting a fierce race for supremacy on rails. Railway Empire – Complete Collection contains the original game plus all 8 DLCs: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under.
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries – ultimately establishing a Railway Empire
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies