Publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Gaming Minds Studios have announced that Railway Empire – Complete Collection is set for release on 7th August 2020 on PC and Linux, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Collecting more than two years of comprehensive updates and improvements alongside eight expansive and feature-packed DLCs set across a thrilling variety of locations, Railway Empire – Complete Collection provides endless hours of entertainment for aspiring rail tycoons.
While the original release of Railway Empire earned praise from critics and fans alike thanks to its compelling mix of trading, rail network management and corporate espionage, the developers at Gaming Minds Studios have made an exhaustive list of changes and improvements over the lifetime of the game. This has included radical re-workings of competitor AI, the addition of a gigantic complete North American map, almost 20 free updates, an all-new Challenge Mode, new buildings and countless other quality of life improvements and bug fixes. Combined with all of the DLC expansions and all the new locations, engines and scenarios that they bring, Railway Empire – Complete Collection is a true class leader.
It’s the Industrial Revolution and the steam locomotive revolution is conquering the continents of the known world, with these great “Iron Horses” kick-starting a fierce race for supremacy on rails. Railway Empire – Complete Collection contains the original game plus all 8 DLCs: Mexico, the Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe and Down Under.
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies