Railway Empire Update 1.14.1 is now available for Nintendo Switch™. In update 1.14.1 you can expect some quality of life improvements and fixes, for example, tracks without an owner no longer automatically belong to the player when loading a savegame.
A detailed list of all changes can be found below:
- Added tree colours which reflect the change of seasons (blossom).
- Fixed a bug, where sometimes tracks were not connected properly when creating a junction.
- Tracks without an owner no longer belong to the player when loading a savegame.
- Railway Empire – Down Under – DLC
- Added Adelaide as an inactive settlement to free mode.