Railway Empire Update 1.14.0 is now available for PC, Linux, PS4 and Xbox One. In update 1.14.0 you can expect some quality of life improvements and optimizations. Tracks without an owner no longer belong to the player when loading a savegame.
A detailed list of all changes can be found below:
- Added tree colours which reflect the change of seasons (blossoms).
- Added preview pylon added that snaps when Shift is held and the track is hovering. Added preview pylon which snaps to the end of parallel tracks.
- Removed minimum threshold for placing pylons on tracks.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes tracks were not connected properly when creating a junction.
- Tracks without an owner no longer belong to the player when loading a savegame.
Railway Empire – Down Under – DLC
- Added ‘Adelaide’ to Free games with inactive settlements.
Steam / Epic
- Players on Steam and Epic now have the option to save their game locally. Settings are still stored in the cloud.