Thank you for supporting Spacebase Startopia thus far.
We are thrilled with the amount of feedback we have received from the beta and we will be doing everything we can to read and process each query as quickly as possible.
VAL is pleased to announce that her on-board development droid, assembly series ’Realmforge Studios’, has been able to implement another batch of bug fixes, improvements, and features. Among these is the much-anticipated Multiplayer mode, as well as the 4th campaign mission, new rooms and localisations.
For the detail-oriented, a full list of features, improvements and fixes can be found below.
- Added Multiplayer mode
- Unlocked ‘The Prison Planet’ mission in Single-player campaign mode
- Added new rooms:
- Security Station
- Research Lab
- Mech Transporter
- Added new tab for decorative objects to Construction menu
- Added the following localization:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue in the LOAD GAME screen where an incorrect error message would display in relation to a corrupt saved game
- Updated Skirmish and Quick Game settings
- Fixed issues concerning aliens’ needs
- Fixed an issue where scrollbars would not function due to text length
- Fixed an issue with the visuals of the advertisement screen on the sub-deck
- Fixed issues with the ad screens and decorative objects
- Fixed issues where droids and H.E.D.s could not be unpacked from C.R.A.T.E.s, and droids packed into C.R.A.T.E.s disappears after being unpacked
- Fixed a small visual glitch with the antennae of certain Fuzzy droids
- Added social media icons
[VAL initializing standby mode…]