Once again, thank you for your feedback so far. We’ve been hard at work improving the game and we’re delighted to announce Patch v.1.10, launching today.
This focuses on two major issues reported by users: ‘heavy performance drop’ and ‘sound disappearing after loading’.
Check out the list below for more details.
Commandos 2 HD Remaster Patch v1.10
- Fixed: Overall performance is highly improved. Further improvement is ongoing.
- Fixed: Issue where sound would disappear after loading a save game.
- Fixed: Performance issues in “Castle Colditz” and “Is Paris Burning?” missions.
- Fixed: Cursor now displayed correctly in building interiors.
- Fixed: Lama and Gurkha now use rope ladders correctly.
- Fixed: Amount of sleeping pills in inventory is now correctly displayed.
- Fixed: Readability of font used in the notebook while playing in Polish.
- Fixed: Minor spelling and grammatical issues with in-game texts.
- General improvements to gameplay, visuals and masking.
- Additional bug fixes and polishing.
Thank you again for your ongoing support and please do feel free to continue sending through your feedback.
Yippee Entertainment & Kalypso Media