Tropico 6 Update 14 – El gran resumen!
Tropico 6 has just received Update v.14: ‘El gran resumen’ on PC, Linux, Mac, Xbox One und PS4. This update adds three new multiplayer maps and the brand-new ‘Resource Overview’ tab. It also fixes several bugs, including the player receiving an overly high tourist rating after visiting a Gourmet Restaurant with Sushi Mastery work mode.
- Added new ‘Resource Overview’ tab to Almanac
detailing eachresource e.g., current amount stored, production history, or recent distribution.
- Added 3 new multiplayer maps:
– Islas De Mesetas (2-player)
– Isla del Trébol (4-player)
– La Península Gigantesca (4-player)
- Added key binding option for toggling the ‘Demolition’ tool
- Fixed an issue where the population change graph in the Almanac could show no values.
- Fixed amount of money displayed in the ‘Private Bank’ work mode
- Fixed some issues with the ‘Lightbulb Ban’ edict when relocating houses with the ‘Electrification’ upgrade.
- Fixed cases where highlighted buildings affected by the Manure Spreader were missing.
- Fixed player receiving too high a tourist rating after visiting a Gourmet Restaurant with Sushi Mastery Work mode
- Fixed Museum of Modern Art not being affected by the ‘Permanent Exhibition’ work mode of Luxury Hotel
- Fixed tourists getting stuck in Tourist Port – a result of the captain dying during travel to the port.
- Fixed a mine within the ‘Tropicoland’ mission that was inaccessible.
- Fixed a rare scroll bar glitch
- Corrected positioning of Ancient Ruins in ‘Lirio Dorado’ map
- Fixed a few crashes.
- Fixed a couple of localization & text issues.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed stuttering when moving military units.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed Drone Factory using up Resources even when the Outstock for a specific kind of Drone is already full.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed an issue in the mission ‘Penultimo’s Secret Mission’, where it was possible to lose the game due to suspicion even after completing the final raid.
- [Caribbean Skies] Fixed Construction Workers walking on cliffs in mission ‘The Scientific Method’.
- [Caribbean Skies] Adjusted duration of Meteor Shower disaster music in the mission ‘Drone City’
- [Linux] Improved edge scrolling behaviour on Linux
- [PS4]: Fixed Flophouse and Official Residence being available in ‘Shackland’ mission.