A new update for Tropico 6 (version 6.2) is available now!
Please find further information below:
- Added Halloween event.
- Halloween-themed Main Menu
- Autumn style foliage
- Flowers in parks/ on buildings got replaced by pumpkins
- Halloween palace customization (Garden) is available. (The Halloween palace customization is available via “garden” option in the palace customization menu during the Halloween event.)
Please Note: The palace customization will be removed when the event is over
- Fixed a crash related to ASUS Aura devices.
- Fixed an bug, where Tropicaner could get stuck.
- Improved grid-snapping while placing buildings.
- Offices in “Corporate Business” work mode now generate the correct amount of money.
- Fixed issue with landmarks not unlocking properly after heists.
- Fixed several graphical glitches.
- Fixed several crashes.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed issue wherein relocation was not possible after election speech.
- [Multiplayer] ‘Non-aggression’ and ‘transparency pact’ now revoke properly.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed Palace repair button.
- [MacOS] [Housing] Fixed an issue where, when the workplaces of adults were far away from each other, Tropican families would decide to live in shacks instead of proper houses.