A new update for Tropico 6 is now available for free!
This adds many quality-of-life improvements plus, a completely new language (Arabic) to the game. It also fixes many bugs in both the main game and DLC.
Check below for further details:
- Arabic language support added.
- [Multiplayer][PS4] ‘players met’ feature added.
- [Multiplayer] Palace customization now visible in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where guerrilla attacks could lead to performance drops.
- Fixed an issue where discarding an ultimatum would lead to a lost game event though an alliance with another superpower existed.
- Fixed an issue where tourist planes could sometimes fly vertically or upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where Tropicans walked on roads instead of using the sidewalk.
- Fixed an issue where Tropicans could get stuck at bridges.
- Fixed an issue where firefighters would stay at a building even after extinguishing the fire.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed several graphical glitches.
- Fixed translation and text issues.
- Fixed Achievements for MacOS on GoG.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the new music tracks from being played.
Xbox One only
- Fixed an issue where achievements would not trigger on Xbox Game Preview version.