|Genre||Dark Fantasy Strategy RPG|
|Release Date||Q4 2021|
|Platforms||PC, PS4, PS5, XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES X/S|
Disciples: Liberation is a mature, dark fantasy strategy RPG allowing players to liberate the land of Nevendaar and uncover the endless stories hidden within a richly detailed world.
Disciples: Liberation in numbers
- 80+ hours of gameplay
- 270+ quests
- 5 different endings
- 9 unique companions
- 50+ units
- 4 unique player classes
- 4 in-world factions
What are the main features of Disciples: Liberation?
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and 5 unique endings
- Explore a war-torn overworld: journey through 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra – and unearth the secrets hidden within the land
- Journey together: join forces with 4 in-game factions – from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives
- Write your own story: pick from 4 uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause
- Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and build an army best suited to your play style whilst honing both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat
- Challenge deadly bosses: pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes
Who is the main character?
Follow Avyenna – child of two worlds and yet part of none – on her dark journey that will change Nevendaar forever. Starting out as an unknown and petty mercenary, her quest will lead you through sorrow and bloodshed to gaining control of a mighty army, ready to challenge fate.
In this dark fantasy strategy RPG you follow Avyanna on her journey through a dark and war-torn world in real-time and explore a breathing, vivid world filled with magic, mystery, and political intrigue.
With your army, which can be recruited from over 50 units, you’ll fight complex turn-based battles against beastly creatures, in which only proper tactics will lead to victory.
Who is developing the game?
Frima Studio, located in Quebec City, Canada, are developing Disciples IV: Liberation.
On which platforms will Disciples: Liberation be released?
PC, PlayStation 4|5, XBOX ONE and XBOX SERIES X/XS.
When will Disciples: Liberation be released?
At present, the game will be launched in Q4 2021.
Which engine does Disciples: Liberation use?
Disciples: Liberation is developed using the Unity Engine.
Will Disciples: Liberation include multiplayer?
Yes. You can battle with a friend in two-player online skirmishes
Will there be a physical retail version of the game?
Boxed retail versions for Disciples: Liberation will be available on all available platforms – however, availability may depend on your location.
Will the whole map be accessible from the beginning of the game?
In Disciples: Liberation, you will unlock new areas throughout your journey through Nevendaar.
Will Disciples: Liberation feature modding support?
No, there are no plans to include modding support.
Which languages will Disciples: Liberation support?
The game will support English and German audio and subtitles.
There will also be subtitles for Russian, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish.
How long will it take to beat the main campaign?
The main campaign will take more than 80 hours to finish, depending on a player’s skill and willingness to explore the world.