Disciples: Liberation Hotfix #1 for PS4, PS5 Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
we are happy to announce that Disciples: Liberation has received a first Hotfix right now on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Based on your feedback since launch, this is solving bug and quest issues, including fixes for the ’Mana Tree’ blueprint not being unlocked as well as for an issue that prevented class selection for Avyanna for some players.
It also addresses an issue with unit morale (Legion of the Damned), a bug that caused units to be stuck with zero HP after re-loading a save game and the quest issue for ’The Cared for Caravan’.
For players on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 the hotfix prevents an issue with save games that got corrupted to re-occur.
Thank you very much for all your support and your constructive feedback, which helps us improve the game. We will continue to collect your feedback, while we are working on the features we promised to add after launch, like more global battlefield effects and discussing your feedback on the overall difficulty.
See you in Nevendaar,
your Kalypso and FRIMA team
Changelog for Disciples: Liberation – Hotfix #1
- [PS4 & PS5 only] Fixed an error that led to corrupted save games for players. Please note, we cannot repair already corrupted saves, as those do not contain any content or data. We sincerely apologize for the lost progress and inconvenience.
- The ’Mana Tree’ blueprint can now be unlocked as intended.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases Avyanna’s class was reset to Mercenary and the respec option in Yllian did not trigger the class selection.
- Fixed a bug that caused the morale of Legion of the Damned units to drop to -2 in battle, despite having an honored standing with that faction.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases resulted in being stuck at the victory screen after conquering a resource building.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ‘Temple of Seasons’ blueprint from being unlocked when breaching Strongpeak by force.
- Fixed a bug where the player could keep a unit if they revived it with the ‘Call of the Grave’ spell and ended the battle before the unit’s doom timer expired. Doomed units are now always killed when combat ends as intended.
- The skill ’Twilight Might’ now increases the corresponding values of unholy and divine resistance as indented.
- Refunding Avyannas skill points from the skill tree now always returns the correct amount of skill points.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to choose the ‘Wait’ option for Avyanna while casting the ‘Wall of Thorns’ spell during combat.
- The ‘Earth Spears’ spell can now damage grounded enemy flying units as intended.
- The ’Teamwork’ skill shows now the correct value for resistances.
- Fixed a bug that caused units to have 0 HP after reloading a savegame, that was created while players were staying in Yllian.
- Fixed several sources for crashes and freezes.
- Fixed several localization issues – e.g. in the Simplified Chinese version.
Quest related Fixes
- Fixed an error in the quest ‘The Cared for Caravan’ where Bagthal got removed from the squad after interacting with the NPC Pierre and the battle could not be completed without him.
- Fixed a bug that after completing ‘Plain of Slights’ in Wotan’s Grave, prevented the following quest to talk to Orion from being triggered in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the fight against Cink in the location of Wotan’s Grave to trigger a second time, after the first one was completed.
- Fixed an issue where after completing the quest with the priest ‘Into the Twilight’, the game did not recognize the quest as completed.
- Fixed an issue where declining the quest with ‘Mother Jehanne’ in the region ‘Plains of Widows’ lead to completing the quest.
- The quest ‘The spirits of what were’ in the Whitelands can now be completed correctly.
- The correct victory condition is now displayed when the Holy Prior is defeated in Sebastien’s quest. It no longer displays ‘Defeat’ despite all enemies being killed.
- The portrait of the Spleen Collector is no longer missing during the quest ‘Demonic Duel’.
- Fixed an error in the ’Homecoming’ quest where both Illmerens got assigned to the enemy force preventing you from adding her to your front line as requested.