Faithful followers of the Ultimate Evil,
We have just released a small update, which among other things addresses some Multiplayer issues as well as the slowdown effect for consoles and Windows PC and Game Pass. Furthermore, we have also fixed a crash, that occurred for some users when placing magic batteries into gimmicks that were under construction.
For more details, please check out the full changelog below. 👇
With an evil laughter,
- [Coop-Multiplayer] Several improvements to the connection between host and client when they are located in different server regions. Depending on the location of the server or the Internet speed, some slowdown may still be occurring.
- [Coop-Multiplayer] Fixed an issue where the host and client were connected automatically via a distant server region, which slowed down the gameplay. Now the host and client can select the server region they want to play in. To do this, go to options and select your “server region”. On default the server region is set to auto.
- [Xbox Series X|S & PS5 & WinStore] Languages can now also be changed via the in-game options.
- Fixed some of the settings in the options menu not being accessible using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where placing Magic Batteries into gimmicks that were under construction could lead to a crash.