Today sees the release of the new ‘Thunder Across the prairie’ challenge update (version 1.13.0-25785 NA).
In addition to the new challenge map, in this update, we’ve used the community’s vital feedback to focus on tackling the below points, alongside adding many small improvements in the code, too small and numerous to list, mostly in preparation for the latest DLC release ‘Down Under’:
New Challenge Map ‘Thunder Across the prairie’
Thousands of miles of open prairie to conquer, your clients are breathing down your neck with a busy schedule and on top of it all, speculators have driven up property prices. Make your way through the diverse landscapes of North America, connect the coastal cities and create a railroad empire from scratch. Building a transcontinental railroad is no walk in the park, but if you can’t do it, who else can do it?
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if a farm was purchased in Scandinavia
- Fixed a bug where extended game options weren’t editable using a gamepad
- Fixed refund of maintenance buildings in Challenge games
- Fixed internal error in rail builder
- Fixed a bug where players could accrue too many staff and personnel
- Fixed the colour coding in Express Goods dialogue
- Added an end date to Market Crier and Promoter
- Optimized the performance of signal-controlled stations.