Today sees the release of the Christmas Update (version 1.11) for all platforms.
This free addition adds seasonal Christmas decorations, as well as introducing the new Dallas challenge, plus much more!
- Challenge #2 ‘Dallas’ is now available.
- New option to deactivate refunds for demolishing rails and buildings.
- Special Christmas decoration is now available during holiday period.
- Can be turned off at any time during the duration of the event via the in-game main menu
- Tasks for the transport of commodities can now only be fulfilled by delivering to cities.
Changes to Challenge Mode
- Freelancers have been deactivated to avoid randomised advantages.
- Refunds for rails and train stations have been deactivated.
- Three new tasks have been added to Challenge Mode. Among these are quests to operate a train line for a certain time, and simultaneously make available certain commodities in cities.
Please note: [PC] We’ve taken action in identifying all ‘imposters’ and excluded their impact from past and future challenges.