Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch™ Update 1.14.2
Railway Empire Update 1.14.2 is now available for Nintendo Switch™! This update fixes an issue that caused transported passengers to not be counted sometimes. Update 1.14.2 also includes several bug fixes, such as a fix for a bug that prevented unlocking a region from the Great Britain scenario.
A detailed list of all changes are below:
- Main game
- Fixed an issue that caused transported passengers to not be counted in scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that caused that a mass replacement option of locomotives (‘replace engines older than X years’) to not be applied when selected.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on train stations.
- Railway Empire – Great Britain DLC
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking a region in the Great Britain scenario despite meeting all the requirements.
- Railway Empire – Japan DLC
- Fixed several minor issues with areas being blocked, although there were no visual restrictions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the passenger feature to be unlocked too early in the ‘Rising Sun’ scenario.