Tropico 6 ‘Lobbyistico’ DLC available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Kalypso Media has today released the politically-charged ‘Lobbyistico‘ DLC for Tropico 6 on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
The Lobbyistico DLC brings the European Union and big league politics to the fair isles of Tropico, introducing a range of new features to the game like the new “Corruption” gameplay mechanic, three new buildings, personality traits for your Presidente, new music tracks and extra customization options for your avatar and palace residence. A new trailer for the DLC is available below.
Title: Tropico 6 – Lobbyistico DLC
Platforms: PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, Linux
Developer: Limbic Entertainment
Genre: Dictator simulator
Release: Out now
Hashtag: #Tropico6 #Lobbyistico
What do the European Union and corruption have in common? Nothing, of course, since the EU is as pure as a drop of finest Tropican rum. So why not run a field study and get to know more about this curious political entity; and why not run it from the great nation of Tropico, so famously governed by corrupt politicians (except for El Presidente, of course)? Join the EU in their investigations into ‘corruptionomics’ and unlock powerful new perks in Tropico 6 – Lobbyistico DLC.
Corruption lies at the heart of the Lobbyistico DLC. Invite faction leaders as lobbyists into the El Presidente Club and conduct backroom politics to unlock a unique new set of perks to boost the economy and manipulate faction standings. However, with increased lobby work comes increased corruption, all of which will impact the wider Tropican economy and society.
Fight the spread of corruption – or, let’s be honest, just try to cover everything up – using the new Corruption Agency. Enjoy two new traits, three music tracks and a fetching new set of customization items for El Prez and his palace.
- Corruption gameplay mechanic: Use lobby work to gain access to new perks to boost your economy while trying to balance the resulting corruption, which will ruin your island paradise with negative effects if left unchecked
- 3 new buildings: Get some dirty lobbying work done in the El Presidente Club, where statesmen can discuss affairs of state in seclusion and secrecy. Use the Corruption Agency to cover everything up and invite faction leaders to stay at the Official Residence in exchange for political favours
- Additional traits: ‘Polarizing’, ‘All For The Folk’
- Even more music: Viva la Corrupción, Fiesta en el Club, Bruselas está Bailando
- 4 additional customization options for El Prez and the palace