Tropico 6 Update 15 – “Entretenimiento de músicos callejeros”
Tropico 6 Update v.15 ‘Entretenimiento de Músicos Callejeros’ was just released for Windows, Linux, Mac for Steam, Xbox One and PS4. This update adds new content, such as the busker and the option to apply custom names to citizens and buildings. Give your island paradise even more character and name your inhabitants freely according to your wishes!
It also includes some improvements and bug fixes, for example, military units not leaving their barracks during an attack, and more challenging thresholds to victory conditions. The bug that occurred with the Ancient Ruins on the “Rio” map has also been addressed.
- A new entertainment ‘building’ has been added: Meet the busker, a street artist who can be placed on sidewalks and adds that extra flair to your buzzing streets (available from Colonial Times onwards).
- Citizens and buildings can now be given custom names. Citizens with custom names will show up in a special section within the almanac.
- Added more challenging thresholds to victory conditions in sandbox and multiplayer mode.
- Reorganized display of modifiers in the efficiency-tab of buildings.
- Improved raid duration time accuracy.
- Adjusted cost for modernizing Guard Towers.
- The housing demands of Tropicans have improved. They no longer build shacks near wind turbines and relay stations.
- [Lobbyistico] Rebalanced beauty-value of parks from the Lobbyistico content.
- Fixed an issue where military units would not leave their barracks during an attack.
- Fixed the Ancient Ruins site on the “Rio” map.
- Fixed an issue where the efficiency of barracks did not affect the strength of the units.
- Fixed several occurrences where citizens were teleporting to their destination.
- Fixed an issue where El Presidente would talk to Tropicans without triggering the effect of improving their personal experience.
- Fixed Church Fee edict increasing fees for all buildings instead of just religious ones.
- Fixed an issue where the research menu would appear empty when opening it for the first time in a session.
- The work modes of the Funfair Pier were not working correctly. These issues have been resolved.
- Fixed several crashes and text issues.