Tropico 6 Update 15 Hotfix 2 was just released for Windows, Linux, Mac and Xbox One. This update mostly addresses feedback to the Festival DLC – balancing the difficulty so that you can ease up during El Presidente’s big party. He gave every citizen a “free” ticket as well so that boredom gets vaporized into fireworks.
It also includes some bug fixes, for example, some 2×2 park variations not being able to be built and more remedies against party mood killers. The bug where the busker caught on fire has also been fixed – even if such incidents would have annihilated the boredom as well.
Thanks for your feedback and now get the Festival Party started with even more boredom killers!
- Buildings under the effect of boredom can now be relocated
- The overall boredom area growth rate has been reduced
- Balanced balloon trade prices and production rate to make it a more viable commodity
- Map 2: The last delivery quest is optional and a hint was added to suggest that this mission is not supposed to be done.
- The Festival campaign has been balanced to decrease overall difficulty
- Map 2 & 5: Increased time limits for timed missions
- Map 3 & 5: Reduced spawn rate of new boredom areas
- Map 4 & 5: Reduced global boredom increase
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue where DLC settings were reset when the victory conditions get changed inside the lobby
- Fixed an issue where market manipulation for import routes also affected export routes
- Fixed busker visitors clipping into the gift box
- Fixed broken option menu tabs when switching between Arabic languages
- Fixed logging camp and coconut harvester not using nearby trees when relocating their buildings
- Fixed the busker being able to catch fire
- Fixed several graphical glitches and crashes
- Fixed a couple of text localization and display issues
- Several stability improvements
- Festival Map 2: Fixed an issue where attacks from axis sometimes don’t happen
- Festival Map 2: Removed random superpower demands for building a pirate cove
- Fixed some 2×2 park variations not being able to be built
- Fixed radius display for Festival ranges under some circumstances (relocation, multiplayer)
- Fixed festival effects not getting removed properly in some multiplayer occasions (multiplayer, solving multiple quests simultaneously)
- Fixed several visual glitches in festival maps 2 & 4
- Fixed issue where mandate time didn’t decrease after winning the game (Caribbean Skies Map 2 and Festival Map 1)
- Caribbean Skies Mission 2: Fixed Wydham support money triggering even if player had enough money