Matchpoint – Tennis Championships Update 1.7
Tennis fans watch out!
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships – Update 1.7 has just been released for Windows PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 4|5.
The update includes fixes for the freezes and crashes on PlayStation 4 and fixes the issues for some players on Gamepass (PC) that previously were not able to connect to multiplayer or invite other players.
There are also fixes for the multiplayer and adjustments to the ELO system in Matchpoint – Tennis Championships 1.7, as well as for an issue that led to, the aim marker lags in multiplayer mode and an issue with the match score that led to neverending matches.
Thank you for your feedback and your suggestions, we are happy to receive your thoughts and will continue to work on improvements for the game.
More details can be found in the full changelog below.
Changelog for Matchpoint – Tennis Championships Update 1.7
- [PS4] Fixed an issue that could lead to freezes and occasional crashes.
- [Multiplayer] [Game Pass PC] Fixed authentication issues for some players that previously were not able to connect to multiplayer or invite other players.
- [Xbox] Fixed an error that led to the ‘You did it’ achievement not being triggered
- Added variable delay to the A.I. serve time, to give the user time to adjust positions
- Improved memory management by cleaning up scenes correctly, which also fixes some crashes
- Optimizations regarding an issue with controller dis- and re-connection.
- Camera updates and improvements
- Fixed scoring related issues that were being caused by saving/loading career matches
- Fixed a camera issue that was occurring on one of the stadiums
- Fixed incorrect location images displaying for some tournaments.
- Fixed a clipping issue in Training court
- Fixed an UI issue where buttons were no longer highlighted when cancelling confirmation popups
- Fixed an issue where the user could activate career options while exiting career mode
- Fixed issue where player would walk against invisible wall during serve animation
- Fixed an issue where the crowd didn’t appear under certain circumstances
- Fixed a display issue with the Chinese flag
- Improvements to the UI popup system, which also fixes some bugs
- Fixed an issue with incorrect scores that could also lead to an endless match.
- Fixed incorrect call outs from the commentator regarding strengths/weaknesses and set point/match point.
- Fixed the sorting of the ranked trophies.
- Localization improvements
- [Multiplayer] Fixed region not being saved correctly when joining a game via an invite code.
- [Multiplayer] Fixed a bug that prevented showing the post-match flow in multiplayer after leaving through the pause menu
- [Multiplayer] Fixed an issue that resulted in the aim marker lagging in multiplayer matches.
- [Multiplayer] Aim marker is now turned off in Ranked Multiplayer and the option is removed in the settings menu
- [Multiplayer] Fixed some bugs related to the timeout for idling in Multiplayer. Also, the inactivity timer on “Invite a friend” has been removed.
Several changes to the ELO System
- Fixed some bugs that resulted in ELO calculation errors
- Adjusted the ELO ranges being searched for when playing ranked matches. The longer you search for a match, the bigger the ELO range that is being searched for. Qualifying matches have a bigger impact on your ELO now
- Fixed a bug that showed ELO changes during qualification matches.
- Fixed an issue where the ELO was calculated incorrectly after leaving a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Master Rank trophy wouldn’t display after reaching or exceeding 2200 ELO.
- Fixed the display and overlapping of 4 digit ELO points.