Railway Empire Update 1.14.1 is now available for Windows PC, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update fixes a bug that had trains not to be properly unloaded. Update 1.14.1 also fixes a bug that stopped the Monster Snack achievement from being unlocked. Additionally, it adds further improvements to the Railway Empire – Japan DLC.
A detailed list of all changes can be found below:
- Base game
- Fixed a bug that stopped the Monster Snack achievement from being unlocked.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred after demolishing railway tracks.
- Fixed a bug that caused trains not to be properly unloaded.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the demolishing of railway tracks.
- Fixed faulty save games resulting in ‘nameless’ AI competitor tycoons.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong controller icon within the games UI.
- Fixed a bug that would stop the player from renaming companies, cities, and train stations.
- Fixed multiple issues with localization.
- Railway Empire – Japan DLC
- Fixed a bug that prevented the construction of specific buildings e.g., the Publishing House.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during the task to build a hotel which had those hotels already built not recognized by the game.
- Fixed a bug that gave the visual impression that players could build in a blocked area of the map.
- Fixed a bug that had passenger tracks not recognized when using waypoints.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur during a mission in the ‘Rising Sun’ scenario where no task would appear within the quest log.
- Fixed a task list bug in the ‘Twisted Paths’ scenario that caused dates to add up.
Steam / Epic / GOG
- Fixed achievement issues.
- Steam: Fixed an issue where the counter would not work if the industry was connected to the warehouse.
- Fixed a bug that would falsely show colored circles beneath the passenger feature display.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to skip a number of tasks in the scenario.
- Fixed broken Microsoft Store link.